Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contracting Services of Arizona, California & Nevada
Spectra Electrical Services Inc.
Spectra Electrical Services, Inc. (SES) has been proud to provide quality electrical work in the Construction Industry, since 2001. We are a full-service electrical contractor serving the Southwest and specializing in all facets of commercial and industrial project types. Our Construction, Facilities and Service Groups are staffed with the most highly trained, innovative thinking and proactive personnel available in the industry; each of whom are committed to exceeding the expectations of our Clients.
Simply put, the construction industry is a people business. Because of that, we believe wholeheartedly that the "secret" to our success is simple...the people who comprise Team Spectra, all of whom share a commitment to and are dedicated to the safe, timely and successful completion of each project on which they work.
Spectra is an approved SRP Small Business Alliance Contractor
Contact Us For More Information
News & Events
- 8/21 - Team Spectra awarded Kiser Basin Pump Station with Rummel Construction
- 8/16 - Team Spectra awarded Electrical Services Agreement with Union Pacific Railroad in Arizona & California
- 8/14 - CONGRATULATIONS to Mike Reid on his promotion to Vice President
- 8/8 - Team Spectra reaches 12 months INJURY Free! Thank you to the staff & trades people for the continued commitment to Safety Excellence!
- 8/1 - Team Spectra is awarded its first two (2) projects in Nevada with Arraycon Construction. SES will be performing the installation of solar arrays at two (2) locations for Dignity Healthcare
- 8/1 - Team Spectra is awarded the State of Arizona Job-Order-Contracting Contract for Electrical Contracting in all 7 regions awarded by the State of Arizona
- 7/28 - Team Spectra is now licensed in the great State of California & the great State of Nevada
- 7/21 - Team Spectra awarded Havasu Landing Marina Fuel Farm project with KEAR Civil Corporation
- 7/15 - WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS OF TEAM SPECTRA - Greg Poulsen (PM), Dennis Casey (PM), Mark Reiser (Estimator) and Dylan McConnell (Procurement Assistant)
- 7/1 - Team Spectra awarded the Electrical Facilities Services Job-Order-Contract with the City of Peoria
- 6/15 - Team Spectra awarded the City of Mesa Eagle's Park Renovation - Phase I with Marsh Development
- 6/8 - Team Spectra awarded the Repair of Electrical Systems Job-Order-Contract with Wickenburg Unified School District
- 6/1 - CONGRATULATIONS to David Barndollar on his promotion to Service Coordinator
- 5/3 - Team Spectra awarded contract with the City of Tempe for Upgrades & Repairs on the City of Tempe Storm Water Pump Stations
- 4/21 - Team Spectra recognized by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) with its prestigious annual NECA Safety Excellence Award. This is the 4th year in a row that SES has received this recognition!