Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contracting Services of Arizona
Spectra Electrical Services Inc.
Spectra Electrical Services, Inc. (SES) has been proud to provide quality electrical work in the Construction Industry, since 2001. We are a full-service electrical contractor serving the Southwest and specializing in all facets of commercial and industrial project types. Our Construction, Facilities and Service Groups are staffed with the most highly trained, innovative thinking and proactive personnel available in the industry; each of whom are committed to exceeding the expectations of our Clients.
Simply put, the construction industry is a people business. Because of that, we believe wholeheartedly that the "secret" to our success is simple...the people who comprise Team Spectra, all of whom share a commitment to and are dedicated to the safe, timely and successful completion of each project on which they work.
Spectra is an approved SRP Small Business Alliance Contractor
Contact Us For More Information
News & Events
- 4/15 - SPECTRA recognized with the 2015 NECA Safety Excellence Award for the 2nd consecutive year.
Read More Here
- 4/15 - SPECTRA awarded the Apache Junction Surface Water Treatment Plant project with Garney Construction.
- 3/15 - SPECTRA awarded 2-year PSA with Simon Property Group for the Arizona Mills shopping center.
- 2/15 - SPECTRA awarded Electrical Job-Order-Contract with the Salt River Pima Indian Community.
- 2/15 - SPECTRA awarded Show Low WWTP Expansion with PCL Construction Services.
- 2/15 - Arizona Business Magazine names Spectra Electrical Services, Inc. as the #1 Electrical Contractor in the State of Arizona in its annual Ranking Arizona publication.
- 1/15 - SPECTRA awarded Job-Order-Contract with Northern Arizona University.
- 10/14 - SPECTRA awarded Master Agreement with Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold (Morenci Operations).
- 10/14 - SPECTRA awarded State of Arizona Job-Order-Contract for Electrical Services (statewide).