Commercial & Industrial Electrical Contracting Services of Arizona
Spectra Electrical Services Inc.
Spectra Electrical Services, Inc. (SES) has been proud to provide quality electrical work in the Construction Industry, since 2001. We are a full-service electrical contractor serving the Southwest and specializing in all facets of commercial and industrial project types. Our Construction, Facilities and Service Groups are staffed with the most highly trained, innovative thinking and proactive personnel available in the industry; each of whom are committed to exceeding the expectations of our Clients.
Simply put, the construction industry is a people business. Because of that, we believe wholeheartedly that the "secret" to our success is simple...the people who comprise Team Spectra, all of whom share a commitment to and are dedicated to the safe, timely and successful completion of each project on which they work.
Spectra is an approved SRP Small Business Alliance Contractor
Contact Us For More Information
News & Events
- 4/14 - SPECTRA awarded Big Bear WWTP Improvements - Sedona, AZ
- 4/14 - SES awarded the Ocotillo Campus Lighting Retrofit project with Jones-Lang-LaSalle
- 4/14 - SES awarded Cesar Chavez Park Lighting project with the City of Phoenix
- 4/14 - SES has been recognized for its commitment to Safety by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) with the award of two prestigious industry safety awards:
2014 NECA Excellence in Safety and 2014 Zero-Injury Award
- 3/14 - SES awarded Phase II of the Freeport-McMoRan Morenci Mine ETPS Tailings Project with Rust Constructors
- 2/14 - SES awarded C3 Mercury Lab with Turner Construction
- 1/14 - SES awarded the Central Mesa Light Rail Extension project with VTC